Monday, August 8, 2016

Hello!

Hello World!

My name is Sachin and I am an Indian-American (not a Native American Indian, but an Indian from the country India) born and raised in Houston, TX.  I'm 30 years old and married to my lovely wife who I currently live with in Houston.

I have always loved Hawaii ever since the first time my wife and I vacationed there in 2012.  From snorkeling in the beautiful beaches to slow walks in the beautiful nature trails, I feel that Hawaii is the best place to visit in the world.  I've been to several countries in my life - USA, Canada, England, France, Germany, India, Rwanda, Kenya, and even New Zealand.  But there is no place like Hawaii, right here in the good ol' USA (well it's off the mainland, but still it's part of our country!).

I've visited 3 of the 4 islands thus far - Maui, Kauai, and Oahu.  I am planning to visit the Big Island next time I go.  Out of the three I have seen though, I feel that Maui is my favorite place.  My wife and I agree that Maui is very special.

My wife has always been interested in real estate and lately we have become interested in owning a piece of property in Maui after reading about a lot of vacation rental owners there.  So this blog will be dedicated to my pursuit of a vacation rental property in Maui.  Further posts will continue my analysis of different properties I have looked at.

Note - a vacation rental property is one where you can "rent" it out to people on vacation for short term periods.  It's kind of like owning a small hotel room, but with a kitchen, bedroom, etc.



Wouldn't it be amazing to own something like this in Maui?


No comments:

Post a Comment